CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet Blessings

            how sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
                                                   Psalm 119:103

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

come and like the sweet blessings page!!!!http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Sweet-Blessings/206124646066011

I am also doing many giveaways to bless people for Jesus. I love making cakes, cookies and candies. Please pray for me as I continue in the Lords will. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

3 comments:

  1. those look amazingly yummy!! i wish i was closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I made cupcakes Wed. after school with my youngest, Melissa who is 8. She wanted to share with her teacher and class mates a buttercream frosting recipe we use because it doesn't have any cream cheese in it. They were a hit. What candies do you enjoy making Donna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making many different kinds of candy. Chocolate covered cherries, fudge, many different flavors of fudge. I am going to try making many different kinds of candy in the future. I be that was really fun for you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete