CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Monday, March 28, 2011

Vacations and Adventures

My family and I went on vacation last week to Pigeon Forge, Tn. We all had so much fun ! Me, my mom and kids had such a blast, it was so good to get out of the house. We left Thursday and spent Thursday night in a motel room. Friday morning we went to eat breakfast and I took my daily devotional book and that morning at IHOP we read our devotional. The verse in the devotional for that day was Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave you nor forsake you. That spoke volumes to me. Right now as I think about that verse, I am in aww of it. We were on vacation and God was speaking to us and telling us that he will never leave us or forsake us. I just had to come and share this with you. No matter how far we are from home or from him he will never leave us. I love how he speaks to us when we dont really expect it. This has been on mind the whole trip and it is still on my mind today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment