CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Homeschool Curriculum for 2011-2012

I have already ordered some of my curriculum for next year! Here is some of the curriculum I will be ordering for next year.

Math     Horizons 2nd grade ( I am extremely happy with Horizons)
History  BJU Heritage Studies
Spelling  AAS Level 2 ( I love All About Spelling)
Reading  2nd Grade HOP
English   Shurley English Level 1( I have changed this one from BJU. I just didnt really like BJU's English so I am going try Shurley English)
Handwriting ( Horizons Grade 2)

Things I am considering and have'nt ordered yet.

Science  will more than likely be BJU
Unit Studies  Gallopping the Globe
I would also like to order Story of the World for supplement for history.

Please pray for me as we continue on this Homeschooling Journey with the King.
Donna

3 comments:

  1. You will like Shurley English. My boys do. It is fun and peppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know what you didn't like about BJU english, it is working for me, but i am always open for growing and learning new things. woohoo for new books, i just love getting new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly it was just really boring! first grade is anyways. I never really got exicited about it either :) Maybe its just my personality LOL ! Its awesome its working for you and your family. Thanks ladies for the comments. It keeps me encouraged

    ReplyDelete