CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Monday, March 21, 2011

A wonderful wedding

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
                                                       Genesis 2:24


This past weekend I got the honor of going to Amanda and Adam Phillips wedding. Everyone and everthing was just beautiful.You could feel the love they have for each other. I was so honored to be there. We had so much fun. Amanda has been my friend since 2006. She is a wonderful, mother, friend and was the only person there for me, during my tough times. She also is a wonderful matchmaker! She matched Larry and I up and he is my soul mate. For that I will be forever grateful! I can always count on her if I need her for anything. She is a mother to three handsome boys Chase 11, Cody 5, and Cameron 2. She is now a stepmother to a beautiful little girl named Daria :)
Photobucket


The beautiful couple.

Photobucket
Hunter and I
Photobucket
Her beautiful wedding dress

Photobucket
Mr. and Mrs. Adam Phillips

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beautiful bride and my friend Amanda Phillips

THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES WERE TOOKEN BY MY FRIEND CASEY GRAY AT CMGRAY PHOTOGRAPHY! This is her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CMGrayPhotography

They did a wonderful dance and I put it on youtube :)
here is the video !


I can honestly say I am blessed to have a wonderful friends like Amanda and Casey. Please pray with me that the Lord will bless both of them and their children. Please pray with me that Adam and Amanda will put the Lord first in the marriage and that the Lord will continue to richly bless them and their marriage. I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty and I can really tell you love and care deaply for your friend.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress!!! i want red and white for my re-newal vows we plan to take on our 20th anniversary. fantastic photos!!

    ReplyDelete