CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Year New Journey

2011 year and school year has started out great. We are using Horizons for math and handwriting, BJU for science, history, english and bible, hooked on phonics for reading and all about spelling for spelling. We are having so much fun and this journey is going to be an exiciting one. He is so exicited about learning and doing really well.
Horizons is doing great for math and handwriting and I am really happy with hooked on phonics, also very happy with All About Spelling. All the rest of the subject I am equally as happy with. He is picking the subjects he wants to start first, second, and etc........ I am letting him do this because I feel like if he is involved in picking out the subjects. Then he will be exicited about working on the subjects and he has been. We are having so much fun and before we know it we are finished and the rest of the day he can relax and be at ease.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, that is so cool!! we use the same math and handwriting, we use BJU for several other things!! i am so glad you guys are having a great year! these last few weeks have been a dream for us as well. i pray that it continues ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks he is doing so well ! it is really surprizes me how well he is actually doing :) Thanks I pray it continues for you also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics without a shirt--he looks like a "real" homeschooler! ;) My kids are usually wearing some form of PJs in their school pics. Sounds like you are doing well with homeschooling. Thanks for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete