CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Blessing

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
                                 Psalm 119:103

I am going to start Cake decorating business I am naming it Sweet Blessings and using Psalms 119:103 with my name. I am combining my love for baking and my desire to serve the Lord and turning it into sweet blessings. I want to bless others through my baking that is why I chose the name sweet blessings.

I have always had a desire to decorate cakes but was afraid to do it. My desire lately has been really strong. But I was afarid that it wasnt the Lords will. I attended my Church yesterday and the Pastor was talking about using your gifts and talents to reach others for Christ. I have already orchestrated a bake giveaway, we gave away baked goods(i.e cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and candies) at a local grocery store, We gave those away to bless others in the name of Jesus. What a fun day it was to see the smile on others faces as we gave them a simple treat for their stomach. We also gave them something much bigger than that and that was the most important part, we shared Christ with those people. Sweet Blessing does have a facebook page on my blog you will see a button to go and like Sweet Blessings facebook page. Check it out

I have baked cakes, cupcakes, brownies, pies,  and candies. I honestly love baking and seeing the smile on my families faces. Here are a few things I have made already

Photobucket My Chocolate Covered Cherries

Photobucket My Valentine Heart Shaped Cake I made for my oldest sons class, it was a hit.

Please pray for me as I begin this new Journey with King. Please pray that I will bless and share Christ with others through my baking.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, that sound yummy. i like honey, so i bet your tasty treats are going to be better on the tongue. i hope this takes off for you and that you really do enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, that pink cake looked so delicious! Congratulations on taking this step. Just keep praying for direction and follow His will and you can't go wrong.

    You know, I do the scrap group at our church (a passion of mine) and it's amazing how much the "home arts" like baking and crafting really touch lives and opens doors.

    Definitely praying for you, new friend!

    Always,
    Tamara
    http://apronstringsandholythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete