CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My God always provides

            "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment."
                                      1 Timothy 6:17

I have seen time and time again my God provide for my family! Always on time evertime! The Lord has provided once again, with a new room addition on our home. This was all provided by Henderson Settlement in Frakes,Ky http://www.hendersonsettlement.com/! This is so needed! We  really needed the extra room so bad and the Lord provided. What a mighty awesome God we serve! Such a blessing :)

Photobucket
This is the crew taking off our old porch!

Photobucket
Putting down the foundation

Photobucket
What they got done yesterday.

I just cant believe how much the Lord has blessed me and my family since we have obeyed him. I Love the Lord not only for the blessings I have received from him, but also for how much he loves me! He shows me everyday ! I love serving such an awesome mighty God, in good times and bad. I will keep posting pictures as their work progress and keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo, extra space!!! yes! i hear you on that one! i am so thankful that God is blessing your family. "grace like rain fall down on you"!!

    ReplyDelete