CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Friday, March 18, 2011

Grace and Ace

I am entering the Grace and Ace Cake decorating contest!! Photobucket

Please pray for me as I use this opportunity to bless someone and share the love of Jesus with others. I mailed off my application yesterday. I have an amazing story that goes along with this. I have always had the urge to want to decorate cakes. I love baking and I am good at it. My urge lately has been alot stronger!  Well the other day I felt led to go and take some money and get the items needed to decorate cakes "to bless someone else".

I went and bought most of the things I needed and decided to strart Sweet Blessings. Later on that day I was doing my bible study by Beth Moore Jesus 90 days with the one and only. In this day of the study we were reading in Matthew 14:19-21 with the main focus being on Matthew 14:20. This is what really spoke to me when she wrote "The smiling nod of God. Nothing like it." She was telling about her a time when her daughter obeyed the Lord and spoke to a group of people, even though she knew she felt like she could'nt. The next day she called her mother Beth Moore and told her "Mom, I just had my time with the Lord.... and he was so....sweet." Wow that spoke volumes to me! Yesterday a friend of mine posted this link on my wall http://www.gracenowky.com/ . Last night I was doing my Bible study and the Lord showed his very sweetness to me. WOW! I finished my bible story and was praising God! Just saying prasies to God during and afterwards. I am so exicited! I will start practicing on my cake next week and will show pictures of it. I will keep you all updated.  Thanks so much for the prayers. I KNOW the Lord is going to use this opporunity for his glory. I ampraying that they see Jesus instead of me. I was thinking about it all night last night and could'nt hardly sleep. I have a wonderful idea and I cannot wait to show it to you.


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment