CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 days 30 ways to Encourage your husband!

I want to do 30 Days 30 Ways to Encourage your husband in April and would like your help. I am asking my friends to send me an email at donnafuson@att.net with any ideas for ways to encourage your husband when you send me the email please put your name. I will post your name with your idea. I would like to post one to two ideas a day. I am also looking for stories of encouragement you have given your husband and how it has blessed your family. These can also be sent to my email donnafuson@att.net. Included with the email please put your name and you can include a picture of you and your husband/family. I will post your story and picture! Please send me your ideas thanks so much for you help.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, will have to think about this and get an email together sometime later this week. Hope you all are staying warm down in KY this week. WE had SNOW this morning up here in Missouri. Crazy!

    Hugs,
    Tamara
    http://apronstringsandholythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete