CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Friday, April 1, 2011

30 days 30 ways to Encourage your husband day 1

Today is the 1st day of April so we are starting with the very first way to Encourage your husband.

1. I try to love/support/inspire my husband by always talking about him positively. I have learned from him that knowing I'd never cut him down, even if he doesn't know the listener, is the biggest inspiration. So no matter what happens at home he is my sunshine. And not only does it support him, but it also means that I constantly remind myself how blessed I am to have him.

Michelle Tompkins
Georgia

Michelle is a high school friend of mine. Thanks Michelle for sharing your wondeful idea.

I am still looking for more ideas if you have one please email me at donnafuson@att.net.

1 comment:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete