CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Photobucket Grab my button

Thursday, July 28, 2011

today

Today has been a very busy day ! We went down to chattanooga today and picked up my oldest son Bradley he got a refreshing vacation with his daddy. School is starting back soon Brad will be in 3rd grade and Brandon will be in 2nd. I am also returning to school myself as of right now I will be going back to earn my degree for Resp Therapist! I am so exicited ! I have been so blessed by the Lord and have a missed my blogging friends ! So I am back ! Lets begin this wonderful Journey with the King together. Shall we ? I am ready for what the new school year brings ! Are you ?

Blessings,
Donna Fuson

1 comment:

  1. actually, yes and no. we did summer school this year. we needed to, really. so not much of a break, but i love school!! i hope your education goes smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete